https://copywritercollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019-new-copywriting-projects-copywriter-collective.jpg 173 291 Dorie https://copywritercollective.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logo-copywriter-collective.png Dorie2019-01-21 14:43:202021-11-16 14:35:10Busy start to 2019
It’s been a great start to the year with some exciting new clients and some old friends as well. Here is a small selection:
- A huge multilanguage project including 15 different languages with opportunus.cz, a long term project divived in 3 phases
- Francesco, one of our best Italian copywriters, recently created an interesting E-book about AI/Robotics and Blockchain for weevo.it. Weevo is focused on providing businesses with digital strategies and tools to enter the Italian market.
- A long term project for 2 years with tictail.com, Clara worked on all French copy Tictail are a hotshop for new and emerging fashion brands.
- One of our English copywriters living in Italy worked on the new corporate website for tapematic.it, who design, develop and market high-quality industrial machinery.
- Answering a request from Nike for SEO copywriting in Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Polish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Slovak and English. Ongoing work. All hands to the pump.
- Pat, a UK copywriter in Rotterdam, recently completed product descriptions for Jamie Oliver BBQs.
- Ongoing transcreation project for Borges with different Spanish copywriters
- Just completed an exciting TomTom project for the Australian market. John, a copywriter who lives in Australia worked on it.
- Test copy for Google Hardware, various languages – including Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish. Let’s hope they choose to work with us.
- Fun English script for Adidas, by Paul, a UK copywriter in Amsterdam, through TBWA\NEBOKO in the Netherlands
- Large transcreation project for ogilvy.com, in 3 european languages: Walloon, Flemish and German.