My key strength is writing about complex topics in a style that fully engages the reader.
- Corporate copy: I specialise in working with corporate jargon, intricate technical information and detailed research data in order to produce copy that is clear, concise and understandable. For example, as copywriter for the European Inventor Award, I have written award entries, web profiles, press releases and fact sheets for complex medical innovations. My other corporate clients include a research agency, a patent-granting authority, a couple of NGOs and several financial organisations.
- Ghost-writing: Do you have a great idea but neither the time nor the expertise to get it down in writing? Whether it be books, speeches, by-lined features, blogs or expert articles, I am able to work with your ideas, your tone of voice and your chosen platform. One of my ghost-writing customers is a busy CEO who wanted to write a series of business books – at one stage, the first book to come out of our writing partnership was the bestseller in Waterstones under the category of ‘Leadership’.
- Transcreation: My clients often create perfect copy in German and then face the daunting task of translating it into English, whilst retaining the tone and message of the original. Transcreation is so much more than word-for-word translation: I take the subtleties of your German text and mirror them in English. I have transcreated the entire website of a small start-up management consultancy and regularly develop brand profiles for a pharmaceutical company.
1) International Diabetes Federation
2) Allianz: one of the largest financial services providers in the world
3) The Little Guide to Leadership
Do you need help turning your idea into a book? I ghost-write business books for busy people with good ideas and build blogs to help market the finished product.
Sample copy :
Leaders must accept that every organisation is made up of people with different aspirations and desires; some will have great professional ambitions and abundant confidence, some will have less ambition, still finding their way around, and some will have little or no ambition and consider work as simply a means to an end.
Want to see more copywriters like Helen? Here are some suggestions: